VOLUNTEERThere are many ways to join our efforts. Giving just a few hours a year can make a big difference. A few examples of volunteer opportunities in your home, at work, or in your community:
- Host a one-hour "Peru Party" to introduce your friends to our mission and the beautiful handicrafts made by Native Peruvian artisans. We will provide a short documentary, photo exhibit, and textiles. You invite your friends to share the inspirational stories.
- Manage our online handicrafts Tribal Arts store from your home
- Assist with graphic design, flyers, or writing
- Data entry at the convenience of your home or office
- Assist with our annual gala event or other fundraising activities
- Sponsor a campus Peru Club at a high school or college in your area
- Collect medical and dental supplies and equipment
- Other opportunities. Let’s talk!
Contact Penelope Eicher, HWF board member at 435-619-0797.
Our volunteers are the heart and the foundation of Heart Walk Foundation.